SNTC's services are aimed to empower caregivers to put in place proper plans and arrangements that will enhance the financial well-being of their loved ones with special needs.
SNTC Trust Services
All monies in the SNTC trust fund are managed by the Public Trustee's Office and the principal value of the trust fund is guaranteed by the Government.
Read more about SNTC's Trust Services.
Special Needs Savings Scheme (SNSS)
Under the SNSS, the nominating parents can nominate their children with special needs to receive fixed monthly disbursements from their CPF savings after the parent's demise.
Read more about SNTC's SNSS.
Financial Care Plan (FCP)
FCP is an online tool to help families of people with disabilities and special needs to plan better. Get a clear overview and make informed decisions. FCP puts you in a better position to plan. Let’s begin the journey!
Read more about SNTC's FCP.
Father and Daughter - Navigating life's twist and turns with my special needs daughter by my side.
What is an SNTC Trust?
A Trust is a legal relationship in which an individual or institution (known as the Trustee) holds assets, subject to a legal obligation to keep or use the assets for the benefit of another (known as the Beneficiary).
An SNTC Trust is a necessary infrastructure to ensure your loved one receives the gifts under your will, insurance and/or CPF nomination. Read more about SNTC's Trust Services.
Watch more SNTC videos below:
- Empower Caregivers: SNTC Trust transform futures
- Caregivers sharing about SNTC Trust for their loved ones with special needs
A mother's courage in the face of cancer and a special needs child's unwavering love. Watch part 2 of their story here.
Why Set up an SNTC Trust?
- Safeguard your loved one’s welfare and financial security.
- Rely on a Trustee who will always be well informed about the rights of persons with special needs.
- When you want to avoid placing the legal and financial responsibilities of managing the monies on relatives or friends.
- When you foresee that relatives or friends may move away, suffer ill health and cannot commit to the long-term management of the financial affairs of your loved one.
- Rely on a permanent professional body to manage and administer your money for your loved one.
- A team of dedicated SNTC’s Case Managers who are trained in social work, and supported by a board of volunteers from the legal, medical, and financial professions.
- Principal value of the trust funds is guaranteed by the Government.
- Our fees are 90–100% subsidised by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (“MSF”).
Who We Serve
SNTC serves over 900 clients with a wide spectrum of special needs.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Intellectual Disability
- Mental Disorders
- Multiple Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Help Us To Reach Out and Serve
If you know someone who will benefit from SNTC Trust Services, please refer them to us using the referral form below.DOWNLOAD FORM