- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those
- This Web Site is maintained by SNTC.
- The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed
to or controlled by SNTC.
Restrictions on use of Materials
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of SNTC.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of SNTC’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced
or appropriated in any manner without written permission of SNTC.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SNTC does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
- that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other
- SNTC shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available
from the Web Site.
Right of Access
- SNTC reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- You agree that you will not:
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this website or the Contents without SNTC’s prior written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website; and
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on SNTC’s servers.
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
- This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by SNTC. SNTC is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks
and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall SNTC be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this
Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from SNTC prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. SNTC reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this
Web Site or any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall SNTC be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- SNTC reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written
law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- SNTC reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.